Be Part of the SRC Decorations! Deadline 3/31
This summer’s theme is “All Together Now: Kindness, Friendship, and Unity”, and we want to feature the children of our community throughout our themed decorations!
To participate, we ask that you submit 3 headshots of your child holding a photograph that shows family members from a past generation.
- Photos should be of babies to those entering 6th grade.
- Please ask your child to hold the family photo close to their face. The headshots will be cropped to include only their head, shoulders and mid chest.
- Please dress your child in a solid colored shirt and if possible, take the photo against a solid colored background.
- Please no group photos. Each child’s picture should be as an individual.
- All images that are used will be displayed for the entire year.
Photos should be emailed to email@example.com. Please include the child’s full name and age.
*The deadline for submitting photos is Friday, March 31, 2023 (no photos will be accepted after this date).
Please use the sample images below as a model for your photograph.
Tips for taking your photos:
- You may use a smartphone, however if you have a digital camera the print-outs will be clearer.
- Please submit high-quality JPEG or TIFF files.
- When taking photos:
- Shoot full face including head, shoulders and mid chest.
- The brighter the picture, the better.
- If it’s a sunny day, shoot pictures in the shade to avoid shadow.
- Take the picture with the sun behind the photographer.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.