SRC Decoration Photos – Deadline 3/30
This summer’s theme is “Adventure Begins at Your Library”, and we want to feature the children of our community throughout our themed decorations!
To participate, we ask that you submit 3 headshots of your child.
- Photos should be of babies to those entering 6th grade.
- Please photograph your child holding a favorite book. We hope that you will use one or more of the poses we have suggested below.
- We can’t wait to see your child’s cute face! Please make sure that they are looking directly at the camera and that their face is not obscured by the book.
- The headshots will be cropped to include only their head, shoulders and mid-chest.
- Please no group photos. Each child’s picture should be as an individual.
- All images that are used will be displayed for the entire year.
Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the child’s full name and age. The deadline for submitting photos is Saturday, March 30, 2024 (no photos will be accepted after this date).
Please use the sample images below as a model for your photograph.
Free stock photos by Vecteezy and Pexels
- You may use a smartphone, however if you have a digital camera the print-outs will be clearer.
- Please submit high-quality JPEG or TIFF files.
- When taking photos:
- Shoot full face including head, shoulders and mid chest.
- The brighter the picture, the better.
- If it’s a sunny day, shoot pictures in the shade to avoid shadow.
- Take the picture with the sun behind the photographer.
Questions? Email email@example.com.