Emma Clark patrons have two options for personalized Technology Help:
OPTION 1: Local teen volunteers are in our Technology Center on certain dates (weekday evenings and weekends) to answer your simple technology questions and help you learn how to use your mobile devices, including cell phones, tablets, and e-readers. Appointments are required. Click here for our adult program calendar to find dates and to register. Or call 631.941.4080 to register. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTION 2: Patrons can schedule one-on-one appointments for Tech Help with Jen, Technology Librarian, and Bob, IT Manager. Simply email email@example.com. Be sure to include your library barcode number and telephone number. Jen or Bob will get back to you between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Examples of things we assist with include:
• General assistance with mobile devices, phones, tablets, and laptops
• Computer software (Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, etc.)
• Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari)
• Roku and Fire Stick devices
• Setting up communication options (FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts) to stay in touch with loved ones, have video conferences, etc.